Our refund and returns policy last 30 days.
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Your item must be unused, and in the same condition you received it to be eligible for a return. It must also be in the original packaging.
• Perishable goods
-Other perishable goods
• Intimate or sanitary goods
• Hazardous materials
• Flammable liquids or gases
Additional non-returnable items:
• Gift cards
• Downloadable software products
• Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where we only grant partial refunds:
• Book with obvious signs of use
• CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
1. If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your bank account.
2. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all this and still have not received your refund, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded.
Sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to give to you later, we will refund the gift giver, and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 91a Hale Rd Wembley Downs WA 6019.
You will be responsible for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.